" " " I'm Just a Dick (If I Were a Boy) | Lesbian Lick "

วันพุธที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

I'm Just a Dick (If I Were a Boy)

Written, made, and uploaded by: www.youtube.com Heres what i believe to be the masterpiece of time about the atrocity to this world the douchebag, asshole, dick, whatever you want to call it. Any way you do call it, beyonce provided a good enough melody for it so, enjoy and please comment.! Lyrics: if i were a dick i'd talk to bitches like they don't have souls cause they don't and they don't have brains cause they don't and use their lady parts to get thick Cause I'm just a dick or douchebag if you prefer but regardless of the naming i'll still be there inflaming the emotions of every bitch that i stick But If i were a bitch i just couldn't understand why i sit around all day crying and perpetually denying that the junk of mine is not fun to lick Cause i'm just a dick thats the way that i roll but despite all of your anger your middle name will be banger by the time were done with this denzel flick So don't yell at me when i cheated again its just part of my nature you can check my nomenclature my scientific name is asshole prick wear ed hardy shirts act like a cocksmooch in class acting like a fucknut embarassed that your mom is slut and soon be raped in jail like mike vick. Cause i'm just a dick this will always be so until i get my junk ripped by a silver back gorilla and visit the new york city zoo section that contains small mammals and birds of prey and get stiched up by some lesbian looking guy named rick cause i'm just a diiick, also i smoke weed and play soccer ...

gay boner

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Missing You Blogger Template